Best plastic surgeons in Turkey : Thanks to high prices and long waiting lists, more and more patients are travelling to other countries where treatment is affordable, effective, and timely. Turkey is one of the best destinations to have plastic surgery due to the high experience of surgeons and the affordable cost of surgical procedures.
In addition, with fully equipped and modern clinics and hospitals, including Şafak hospital in Turkey, the highest quality services can be provided to patients. If you decide to have plastic surgery in Turkey, reading this article can improve your knowledge and help you choose the best plastic surgeons in Turkey.
Plastic Surgery in Turkey
Today, people are seeking a solution to eliminate the flaws in their body, and thanks to technology, plastic surgery in Turkey has allowed them to make significant changes to their appearance without any noticeable scar or other anomalies as evidence that the part of their body was worked on.
Once a patient decides that they wish to undergo a plastic surgery procedure, the next step is to look for the best plastic surgeons in Turkey.
Who Are the Best Plastic Surgeons in Turkey?
Choosing among the best plastic surgeons in Turkey or any other country where you intend to have plastic surgery is the most important thing you should do. Best plastic surgeon in Turkey need to have board certification credentials, great ratings by prior patients, relevant experience and proven results, access to accredited and/or state-licensed surgical facilities.
If you don’t find the best plastic surgeons in Turkey, and select a surgeon without enough search, you may be dissatisfied with the result of your surgery or it may even put your health at risk.
Qualities to Look for in the Best Plastic Surgeons in Turkey
Choosing the right plastic surgeon is vital to achieving the best results out of whatever procedure you’re thinking of getting. So, if you have been wondering what qualities to look for when trying to find a plastic surgeon, keep reading for the top qualities best plastic surgeons in Turkey possess.
Best plastic surgeons in Turkey are board certified. Being board certified guarantees that a surgeon has completed extensive training and meets national standards in a specialized field. A plastic surgeon that is board certified adheres to the highest standards of quality and safety and knows the ins-and-outs of cosmetic procedures at an expert level. So, it’s essential that you only trust a surgeon with board certification.
Experience is very important when it comes to plastic and cosmetic surgery. it’s better to choose a plastic surgeon who has performed countless successful procedures before. A doctor who has years of relevant experience is more likely to succeed than a doctor who just got started.
You should ask the following questions to get an idea of their experience level:
- How many years of experience do you have?
- May I see some before and after photos of your work?
- How many times have you done this surgery?
- How many surgeries do you perform per year?
Best plastic surgeons in Turkey will always be happy to give you all the answers you need.
Positive Reviews and High Ratings
In addition to seeing before/after photos, reviews of the surgeon’s former patients can give you first-hand feedback about their approach and patient care. Best plastic surgeons in Turkey have consistent and recent high ratings and positive reviews from their past patients.
Compassionate & Empathetic Approach
It’s important you find and select a plastic surgeon who brings an empathetic and supportive approach to the job, not a surgeon who only cares about getting the surgery done and moving on.
A compassionate plastic surgeon will care about your overall well-being, not judge you, do their best to make the entire process as smooth and pleasant as possible, and they will always make decisions that are in your best interest.
In addition, the staff and support team should demonstrate professionalism in order to secure your peace of mind as you prepare for your operation.
Clear & Effective Communication
Effective communication between best plastic surgeons in Turkey and patients is critical to patient safety in all phases of the surgical journey. With a clear and effective communication, you are able to clearly convey your concerns and expectations to the surgeon, and they can discuss complicated procedures and help you make informed choices.
Just like patients should always be honest with the doctors in order to get the best care, the doctors also have a responsibility to be honest with patients. Best plastic surgeons in Turkey are transparent about their experience and qualifications. In addition, they will discuss all of the potential risks and possible complications of the surgery or procedure you are considering to get. These surgeons always try to avoid setting unrealistic expectations that will lead to their patients feeling unhappy.
Prior to scheduling surgery, we recommend consulting with multiple surgeons and look for these and other qualities to ensure that you are completely confident with your final decision.
Duties of Best Plastic Surgeons in Turkey
- Examine patients and assess any disease or deformity.
- Explain the risks and possible complications of surgical procedures to patients during the consultation session.
- Perform surgical procedures on patients who want to reshape areas of their body.
- Make sure that surgical devices are sterilized prior to use.
- Perform various non-invasive procedures.
- Apply appropriate medical treatments (cosmetic, reconstructive, and corrective).
- Arrange for follow up appointments with patients.
Important Questions to Ask Best Plastic Surgeon in Turkey Before Having your Surgery
If you are considering going abroad to have a plastic or cosmetic surgery, make sure you do your research and find out the answer to these questions:
About the plastic surgeon
- What is the surgeons experience in the procedure you want to get?
- Are they qualified properly?
- How many years has he/she been practicing?
- How many procedures of the kind you want to gat have they performed?
- Can you have at least one consultation with the surgeon who will actually be caring out the procedure before you commit to surgery?
- to what professional organisations do the surgeon belong to?
- Does your prospective surgeon speak English well enough to communicate issues related to your surgery?
About the surgical procedure and after it
- What are the success rates for this surgery?
- What are the risks or possible side effects associated with the surgery you wish to have?
- What are the arrangements for follow-up care with the surgeon once you have had your surgery?