brow lift in turkey , Ageing can cause the brow to droop and display a tired or scowling expression that does not accurately communicate who you are or what you are feeling.
Fortunately, a brow lift in Şafak Hospital can help reverse some of the more visible signs of aging. This surgery is a simple procedure carried out to lift the area above the eye, opening up the eye area and making you look younger and feel refreshed.
While brow lift is often performed for purely aesthetic reasons, droopy and sagging eyebrows and eyelids can interfere with eyesight in the most extreme of cases and this can be a simple way to correct any vision problems.
What Is Brow Lift?
Brow lift, also known as the forehead lift, is a popular procedure for rejuvenation of the eyebrows and forehead. The procedure involves raising the soft tissue around the brows and tightening the muscles which have been stretched over time. It works to tighten any loose skin in brow area and removes any excess tissue. In general, the brow lift in Şafak Hospital aims to restore the natural appearance of the upper face, which looks in line with the rest of the face.
Why Get a Brow Lift in Şafak Hospital?
If you look in the mirror and see a drooping face that doesn’t reflect who you are, you have a high hairline, sagging eyebrows, droopy eyelids, or deep forehead creases, brow lift in Şafak Hospital may be appropriate for you. Below are some of the benefits of brow lift surgery:
• Raise your eyebrows to a more youthful position
• Restore the natural arch in your eyebrows
• Shorten your forehead by moving the hairline forward
• Diminish your forehead lines
• Reposition a low or sagging eyebrow that hangs over your upper lid
• Eliminate your tired or angry look
• Improve your overall self-confidence and self-esteem
Who is a Candidate for a brow lift in Şafak Hospital?
People with the below mentioned concerns might consider a brow lift in Şafak Hospital:
• Sagging brows
• Horizontal forehead wrinkles
• Angry or tired appearance
• droopy eyelids
In order to be a good candidate for this surgery you should be a non-smoker, physically healthy, and have a positive outlook and realistic goals about the outcome of the surgery.
During the initial pre-operative consultation, the surgeon will go over your complete medical history and discuss your goals for the procedure to see if you are eligible for a brow lift in Turkey. You can also request a free online consultation and get answers to your questions.
Before a Brow Lift Procedure
Before a brow Lift, a consultation will be held between you and your surgeon. The surgeon will:
• Take a thorough medical history and assess your mental and emotional attitudes toward the surgery. (It’s vital to have a positive attitude and realistic expectations to get the desired results.)
• Examine your face to check the skin type and degree of brow sagging.
• Take photographs to study your brows and forehead.
• Discuss the outcomes, possible complications and risks of the surgery.
• Make recommendations relating to the optimal method, type of anesthesia, and any additional procedures that might be performed in conjunction with the brow lift.
Before your brow lift in Istanbul, the surgeon will tell you everything you need to know. Some of his pre-op instructions may include:
• Stop smoking at least 4 weeks before the surgery, since smoking can slow down blood flow and prevent a smooth and fast healing period.
• Limit alcohol consumption.
• Avoid taking certain medicines like aspirin for two weeks before surgery as they can cause increased bleeding.
• Fast (no food, water, or gum) for 7 hours prior to surgery.
• Do not wear any make-up or apply creams on the day of surgery.
How Is a Brow Lift Performed?
A brow lift is performed either under general anesthesia or IV sedation. If general anesthesia is used, you will be asleep during the procedure and completely unaware of what is happening. In the case of IV sedation, you will be awake during the procedure but you won’t feel any pain.
Depending on the technique used, the surgeon makes the incision(s) in the forehead, along the upper brow line, or within the hairline. Then, he pulls the skin up and removes the excess skin, and finally closes the incision with sutures or skin adhesives. This procedure usually takes 1-2 hours to complete.
What Are the Different Methods for Brow Lift ?
Brow lift methods vary depending on your desired results. The methods are as follows:
Classic or Coronal Brow Lift
The classic brow or forehead lift was once the industry standard; however, it’s fallen out of favor as less-invasive procedures have become available. It’s still used in some cases. The procedure is performed under general or local anesthesia and involves a single, long incision made just behind the hairline and reaching from ear to ear. Carefully lifting the skin of the forehead enables adjustment of the fat, tissues and facial muscles. After removing excess skin, the surgeon closes the incision and applies bandages.
Endoscopic Brow Lift turkey
An endoscopic brow lift is a minimally invasive procedure performed under anesthesia. The procedure involves a few short incisions hidden in the hair. In this type of forehead lift, the surgeon inserts a miniature camera (endoscope) as well as very thin instruments just under the skin, repositions the muscles and lifts the underlying forehead tissue. After removing excess fat and tissue, he closes the incisions with a few sutures or staples. Generally, this procedure involves faster healing time, less bruising and minimal scarring.
Endotine Brow Lift
It is a surgical method that involves small incisions on inner part of the hair to insert Endotine and consequently lift the brows. Endotine is a sutureless, bioabsorbable implant with fast, adjustable and secure fixation of soft tissue for a brow or forehead lift. This implant dissolves after about 4 months. An Endotine lift can provide years of rejuvenation value.
Temporal Brow Lift
Temporal brow lift in Şafak Hospital is a minimally invasive procedure, and can be performed under local anesthesia in the office. The procedure involves small incisions just behind the hairline near the temples, and can produce excellent results with minimal downtime.