Cosmetic surgery Turkey is where an individual decides to go through an operation to change their appearance for cosmetic reasons.
What is Cosmetic Surgery Turkey?
Cosmetic surgery Turkey is done to change your appearance and create an image that makes you feel more confident. There are various cosmetic surgery procedures that people can choose from. For some, it may mean changing the body’s shape and contour, reducing signs of aging, or eliminating balding areas. Some others may choose breast augmentation or varicose vein treatment.
Types of Cosmetic Surgery Turkey
The top cosmetic procedures that fall within the scope of plastic surgery Turkey are breast implants, liposuction and BBL, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, and facelift. Non-surgical cosmetic procedures, such as dermal fillers, Botox, and laser hair removal do not involve surgery.
Why Plastic Surgery Turkey?
Plastic surgery Turkey or cosmetic surgery to be more specific, is a well-developed field of medicine in this country thanks to the highly-experienced and skilled Turkish plastic surgeons.
Turkey is becoming a popular destination for people looking for quality and affordable cosmetic or plastic surgeries. You can get any procedure done in Turkey at a price you won’t find anywhere else. Also, Şafak hospital and clinics are up to the latest professional standards. Moreover, Turkey is a beautiful country to visit. You can ask any person who’ve been to the country.
Plastic Surgery Turkey Definition
The name is not taken from the synthetic substance but it is originated from the Greek word plastikos, meaning to mold or form. Plastic surgery Turkey is a special type of surgery that can improve a person’s appearance.
Although the broad category of plastic surgery Turkey deals with the reconstruction or replacement of physical defects of form or function, it is usually associated with cosmetic procedures focused on altering the appearance of people willing to have better looks.
Important Things to Consider Before Having Cosmetic Surgery Turkey
Since cosmetic surgery Turkey can bring significant and permanent changes to your outside appearance, it’s important to understand how these changes might affect you on the inside. So, before undergoing a cosmetic procedure, consider your motivations for wanting to change your appearance.
- have realistic expectations about what can be done. While cosmetic surgery Turkey often improves self-esteem, people who have an unmet or unrealistic expectations can further damage their self-esteem.
- refrain from smoking and nicotine products, including chewing tobacco and nicotine patches, gums, or lozenges for 4 to 6 weeks before and after surgery.
- ask about medical risks, possible complications, the benefits, lifestyle changes during the recovery period, and the expenses involved, in the consultation session.
- be informed about the concept of asymmetry. It’s important to know that human body is asymmetric. It means that one side of the body looks naturally different from the other (consider the image reflected in the mirror).
- tell your doctor about any medications or drugs you are taking, and have chronic medical conditions under control.
- Maintain a stable weight for 6 months, for certain procedures.
What You Can Expect
- You will likely feel groggy and tired after cosmetic surgery Turkey and need to rest and relax.
- You may experience swelling and bruising, which are temporary. Bruising might take a minimum of 2 weeks to lessen; swelling might take even longer.
- You may be given pain killers, antibiotics and topical creams to apply around the incision site. Keep in mind that surgical scars are permanent.
- Recovery times vary based on the person and procedure, but a minimum of 2 to 8 weeks is typical for many cosmetic surgeries.
Cost of Cosmetic Surgery Turkey
Although health insurance rarely covers the cost of cosmetic procedures, the number of people deciding to have cosmetic surgery Turkey continues to grow. The costs of cosmetic or plastic surgery Turkey is low and affordable, and that is one of the main reasons people choose the country to get cosmetic or plastic procedures done.
But the important point is that the low cost of plastic surgery Turkey does not affect the quality and safety of the procedure. Not only is the cost of surgery affordable but also the prices of other services you will need are decent here.
Why People Seek Cosmetic Surgery Turkey?
The primary reason for seeking cosmetic surgery Turkey is the high cost of cosmetic procedures in some countries. Also, cosmetic surgery is not covered by health insurance and people have to pay a lot out of pocket.
The low price is not the only motivation for traveling Turkey to get surgical treatments. People want to undergo a cosmetic surgery done by qualified and highly-skilled surgeons. Thus, they can make sure that they would get the successful results with minimum risk.
Today, plastic surgery tourism has become a major part of health tourism in the world. Many people travel abroad every year in order to get beauty treatments. Turkey is one of the emerged plastic surgery hubs that provides different types of plastic surgery procedures to international patients.
Popular cosmetic procedures offered to foreign people in Turkey include: breast implants, liposuction in turkey, fat transfer and BBL, tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), nose job turkey (rhinoplasty), facelift.
Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery Turkey FAQs
How do I prepare myself for cosmetic surgery Turkey?
When you decide to undergo cosmetic surgery Turkey, we will help you prepare physically and mentally to ensure the best chances of success for the procedure.
Important tips to follow to prepare for cosmetic surgery Turkey:
- maintain a healthy diet and weight at least 2 weeks before surgery. Note that aggressive dieting before surgery is not advised, since good nutrition and a stable weight is important for proper healing.
- avoid taking Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Motrin and any other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication, blood thinners, and non-essential herbal supplements in the weeks leading up to your procedure.
- discuss with your doctor if you take regular medications for heart conditions, thyroid issues, blood pressure, and psychiatric conditions.
- Avoid using drugs and tobacco, or drinking alcohol 2-4 weeks before surgery and also during recovery.
- Undergo the blood test, X-rays, electrocardiograms, or other preoperative tests necessary for surgery.
- Reduce caffeine intake, and get plenty of rest before your cosmetic surgery Turkey.
- Take a shower and possibly shave the area to be operated on.
- Stop eating and drinking for about 8 hours before the time of surgery.
- Patients who use contact lens should remove them and wear glasses to the clinic or hospital.