Best hair clinic in Turkey is a unique showcase of Turkish excellence in hair transplants and hair loss treatments.
The inseparable relation between hair, beauty, and self-confidence cannot be denied. As you get older, your hair may start to fall for different reasons. It can impact your beauty and self-confidence. So, if you’re looking for a permanent solution to your hair loss, you may want to consider a hair transplant. Today, thanks to advances, the results can look so natural that a barber or hair stylist cannot tell you have had anything done.
What Is Hair Transplant in Best Hair Clinic in Turkey?
A hair transplant in the best hair clinic in Turkey is a procedure used to treat hair loss. Various hair transplant techniques are available in the best hair clinic Turkey, but all hair transplants involve taking hair-bearing skin from one part of the scalp and grafting them onto thinning or bald areas of the scalp.
What Are the Reasons for Hair Loss?
Hair loss may be due to:
• common male pattern baldness, also known as androgenetic alopecia
• scalp infection
• Injuries from burns, car accidents, scalds or surgery
• Certain inflammatory diseases such as lichen planus, morphea or lupus
It should be noted that hair transplantation is not a cure for male pattern baldness. Although the transplants will cover bald scalp; they will not protect you from further hair loss. Male pattern baldness is a progressive condition for most men, so it might be worth considering combining surgery with medical treatments to slow down the balding process.
Who Can Have a Hair Transplant in Best Hair Clinic in Turkey?
You need two things in order to be considered for a hair transplant in the best hair clinic in Turkey:
• Enough healthy hair on the donor area of scalp which can be transplanted to the desired area
• The ability to grow hair on the area of your scalp that needs hair
During a consultation with your doctor in the best hair clinic in Turkey, you can find out if you have both. He or she will give you a thorough scalp exam. Also, a blood test may be needed to find out the cause of your hair loss. For some patients a scalp biopsy is needed too. During the consultation the doctor can quickly take what is needed for the scalp biopsy.
If the examination and tests show that you can have a hair transplant, the doctor will tell you what results you can expect.
Why Is Best Hair Clinic in Turkey a Good Choice for Having Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplantation surgery is much in demand in Turkey. With experienced surgeons and up-to-date techniques, best hair transplant clinic in Turkey offers foreign candidates a safe experience of hair transplant.
Also, the highly affordable costs of hair transplant in Turkey is a great reason to opt for the country instead of other destinations. As is the case with lots of other cosmetic procedures, the cost of hair transplant surgery in Turkey is considerably more reasonable compared to other countries.
Things to Consider Before Having Hair Transplant Surgery in Best Hair Clinic in Turkey
• First of all, it is important to have realistic expectations. Keep in mind that a hair transplant will not give you a full head of hair if you start off without much hair. The denser and thicker your remaining hair, the better the results will be.
• Generally, people with light-colored and thick hair get better results compared to those with dark-colored and thin hair.
• If you are serious about having hair transplant procedure, you should try to quit smoking 1 month before surgery, as smokers are at increased risk of complications from surgery.
• It may take up to 9 months before the hair takes root and begins to fill in after a hair transplant.
• It should be said that you may need to continue medical treatment after hair transplant surgery.
• Think about the cost before surgery. Health insurance companies usually don’t cover the costs of surgeries for cosmetic reasons.
How Is Hair Transplant Performed in the Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Turkey?
In the best hair transplant clinic in Turkey the latest methods and technologies in safakhospital are adopted to help patients get through it easily.
There are 4 main methods to do hair transplant surgery, which include Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), Follicular Isolation Technique (FIT), and a combination of FIT and FUT. Your doctor will choose the method most appropriate for you, based on your own circumstances.
Most patients remain awake during the hair transplantation and need only an anesthesia that makes the scalp numb. Some patients take a mild sedative too in order to be relax during the procedure. It takes about 8 hours, while the healing process takes at most 3-5 days. Usually, patients can see the first hints of their treatment after around 4 months, but the final results would be apparent after 8 to 12 months.
Methods of Hair Transplant in Best Hair Clinic in Turkey
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT):
Follicular unit transplantation, also known as Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS), is the traditional and most common technique of hair transplant. During this technique:
• a thin strip of skin with hair is removed from the back of your head (donor area) and separated into pieces, each containing 1 to 4 hair follicles (hair grafts)
• the grafts are placed into tiny cuts made in the thinning or bald part of your scalp (recipient area)
• the donor area is closed with stitches
• there will be a scar on the back of your head, however it should not be visible unless you have very short hair
The head does not need to be shaved – only the area where the skin is removed is trimmed.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE):
Follicular unit extraction is a more modern and time-consuming technique in which:
• the back of the head (donor area) is shaved
• individual hairs (grafts) are removed one by one
• the extracted grafts are placed into tiny cuts made in the scalp just like follicular unit transplantation
• there will be lots of tiny scars, but they will not be noticeable
Hair transplants usually take a day, but you should not need to stay overnight.
If a large area is being treated, you may need to have 2 or more sessions a few months apart.
Your surgeon will tell you how to look after your graft. You should be given a spray to use to help recovery and hair growth.
Follicular Isolation Technique (FIT):
Follicular isolation technique, is a new version of FUE. These hair transplant procedures are basically the same thing. In both techniques the hair follicle is extracted/isolated one by one in the donor area. The only difference would lie in the surgical instrument used in best hair clinic in Turkey to remove the hair follicles.
Combination of FIT and FUT:
This technique is used in patients with extensive baldness. Because in this method, more hair grafts are implanted on the recipient site compared to other techniques.
What to Expect Immediately After Hair Transplant Surgery in Best Hair Clinic in Turkey
How you feel after operation depends on the extent of your surgery. immediately after hair transplant you can expect:
- possible numbness in your scalp
- swelling and bruising
- a tight feeling in your scalp
- throbbing, discomfort and pain
- to wear dressings or bandages for 1 or 2 days
- temporary scabbing across the treated areas of scalp
Tips to follow after Hair transplant surgery in in Best Hair Clinic in Turkey
some of the most important tips you should consider during your recovery:
- Rest for a day after your hair transplant surgery.
- Follow all instructions on looking after your wounds carefully.
- Sleep with your head elevated for 3 nights and don’t let it rub against your pillow.
- Avoid taking blood thinners such as aspirin or any other medications without your doctor’s approval.
- The use of alcohol and smoking is prohibited before and after the hair transplant procedure.
- For the first 3 days after your surgery, do not wash your head.
- Wash your head after 3 days, but according your doctor’s instructions.
- Avoid exercise or any strenuous activity that could increase blood pressure.
- Do not expose your head to any dirt or bacteria for 2 weeks.
- Report any severe pain, bleeding or unusual symptoms to your doctor.
Is Hair Transplant in Best Hair Clinic in Turkey Safe?
Hair transplant surgery is considered as a safe and effective procedure, promising natural and permanent results. The surgery is reported with a very high level of patient safety according to the Aesthetic Surgery Journal. However, choosing the right surgeon and clinic for is the key factor to have a safe and successful surgery.
Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Turkey
By offering advanced hair transplant methods, short recovery periods, and best possible results, best hair transplant clinic in Turkey stands out as a reliable hair transplant clinic. If you are suffering from hair loss and it has affected your self-confidence, it’s time to feel and look your best with us at the push of a button.