If you are a woman living with a desire for having large breasts, don’t worry! Today, thanks to advances in medical aesthetics, it is not something you can’t have. Breast augmentation in turkey Şafak Hospital helps you change the shape of your breasts and achieve an enhanced fullness.
What Is Breast Augmentation in Turkey?
Breast augmentation, also referred to as breast implants or augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure designed to enhance the size and shape of the breasts. In this way, this surgery can create larger, fuller and more beautiful breasts, enhancing both your overall appearance and your self-esteem.
Breast augmentation may be combined with a breast lift in order to enhance the final result. The plastic surgeon will recommend a combination of procedures according your needs during the consultation.
What Are the Benefits of Breast Augmentation?
Below are some of the benefits of breast augmentation :
- Enlarge your small breasts
- Improve the shape and volume of your breasts
- Even up your asymmetric breasts
- Reconstruct your breast after mastectomy
- Have a more youthful-looking and proportional figure
- Look better in swimwear and clothes
- Since implants are highly customizable, you can choose the shape and size that’s best for you
- Improve your self-confidence and self-esteem
Discuss your aesthetic goals with the surgeon so that you can be realistic about what breast augmentation turkey can do for you.
Types of Breast Implants
There are two types of FDA-approved breast implants:
a saline implant is filled with varying amounts of saltwater solution (saline). This type of implant is more likely to fold, rupture or go down over time. If the implant shell leaks, a saline implant will collapse and the saline will safely be absorbed and by the body
a silicone implant is filled with an elastic gel. This type of implant is the most common type used in Şafak Hospital. It feels much like natural breast tissue and is less likely to wrinkle. If the implant leaks, the gel may remain within the implant shell or it may escape into the scar capsule (area around the implant) or even into the breast tissue. A silicone gel-filled implant may not collapse.
You should discuss the pros and cons of each type of breast implant with your surgeon, along with the shape and size of them and where they will be placed (behind the breast or behind the breast muscle).
How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You will consult with your surgeon about your preferences for size, feel and appearance of your breasts prior to surgery. The surgeon will describe specific types of as well as methods of surgery.
You should consider the following points before getting a breast implant procedure:
- Ageing, weight gain or weight loss might change the way your breasts look. These factors will likely lead to more surgery.
- Breast implants will not prevent your breasts from sagging. A breast lift may be recommended in addition to breast implants to correct sagging breasts. (In some cases with mild sagging, breast implants may provide enough of a lifting effect.)
- In addition to routine mammograms, you will need additional, specialized views if you have breast implants.
- If you decide to have your implants removed, you might need a breast lift or other corrective surgery to help restore your breasts’ appearance.
- Some patients wish to remove implants later for a variety of reasons.
- Routine monitoring of implants is recommended by the FDA.
It’s important that you follow pre-operative instructions to have a safe and successful surgery. Use this as a checklist as you approach your surgery date.
- Undergo all of your blood and medical tests well in advance to ensure that the results are made available in time.
- Be nicotine and smoke-free for at least 4 weeks prior to surgery as smoking can greatly impair your ability to heal.
- Avoid alcohol for at 2 weeks before surgery. Alcohol consumption can lead to serious complications both during and after the procedure.
- Avoid medications that contain blood thinners 2 weeks before and after your procedure.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet during the weeks prior to surgery.
- Make sure you do not eat, drink, smoke or chew anything except essential medications (as approved by the surgeon) 8 hours prior to surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that is easy to get on and off the day of surgery.
How Is a breast Augmentation in turkey Performed?
A breast augmentation procedure can be performed under either general or local anesthesia. The procedure usually takes around 1 to 1.5 hours to complete, and you will be able to leave the Şafak hospital on the same day of surgery.
Once you are asleep, depending on the anatomy of your breasts and your desired shape, an incision is made in the fold under the breast (crease or inframammary incision) or along the areolar edge (periareolar incision).
If you are to receive a breast lift at the time of augmentation, the uplifting process usually takes place at this stage. It involves removing some excess skin and tissue and repositioning the nipple.
Your breast implants are then inserted through the incision and positioned either directly under your breast tissue and chest muscles or between your chest muscles and breast tissue. Incisions in the breast tissue are closed with absorbable suture, and the skin incisions are closed with tissue adhesives or sutures.
More Article about : plastic surgery procedure
What to Expect Immediately After the Surgery?
Dressings or bandages may be applied to your incisions following the surgery. You may be wrapped in a compression garment to minimize swelling and support your surgical site. You also may have some surgical drains temporarily.
You will see the results of your breast augmentation immediately after the surgery; however, to see the final results you should wait for a few weeks until the swelling subsides and the wounds heal.
How Is Breast Augmentation Like?
The healing process after breast augmentation in Şafak Hospital typically takes around 10 to 14 days. When the anesthesia wears off, you may experience some pain which will subside gradually. Swelling and bruising are normal during this period and will disappear over the time. Sleep on your back in an inclined position for the initial post-operative days or if you have significant swelling.
Your breasts may feel tight and sensitive to the touch, and you may experience difficulty raising your arms as well. You will need to reduce your physical activities during this time, in addition avoid heavy lifting, strenuous exercise, swimming as well as strenuous sports until advised by the surgeon.
Who Is a Candidate for Breast Implant?
Breast augmentation is an ideal option if you have any of the following concerns:
- Your breasts are too small and not in proportion to your body.
- Your breasts are too small to fill out your bra.
- One of your breasts has a different size, volume, position, or form from the other.
- Your breasts have lost fullness due to weight loss.
- Your breasts have become less firm or smaller after pregnancy.
- You feel self-conscious wearing a low-cut top or swimsuit.
- You have sagging breasts.
Additionally, you need to be healthy both physically and mentally, not to be breastfeeding or pregnant at the time of surgery, and your breasts should be fully developed.
Breast Augmentation in Şafak Hospital FAQs
Will I have scarring after breast augmentation in istanbul ?
As breast implants require surgical incisions to be made, scarring will inevitably occur. The Surgeon will endeavour to minimise scarring and to keep your scars as inconspicuous as possible by locating the incisions along natural skin lines and creases. Scars may fade over time and become barely noticeable.
What are the costs associated with breast implants procedure?
The cost of breast augmentation in istanbul turkey varies depending on your individual needs. The type of incision used along with type and size of implant all influence the price of this surgery. For personalized pricing, we welcome Şafak Hospital’s patients to schedule a consultation.