Tummy Tuck in Turkey is a cosmetic surgery that offers people who are struggling with an excess loose skin and/or fatty tissue in their abdomen, the chance to get back a tighter abdomen and once again feel positive about their body shape.
What Is Tummy Tuck in Turkey?
A flat and well-toned abdomen is something many of people strive for through dieting and exercise. These ways sometimes cannot help them achieve their goals. For these people, tummy tuck in Turkey can be a good option for these people.
A Tummy Tuck in Turkey, also known as abdominoplasty, is designed to smooth, firm and contour the abdomen and generally to boost the body image.
During the surgery, excess skin and fat are removed from the abdomen and, in most cases, weakened or separated muscles are restored.
Most Common Causes of Protruding or Sagging and Loose Abdomen
The abdomen is an area of the body that fat accumulates easily in both women and men. Even individuals with normal body weight can develop an abdomen that protrudes or is loose and saggy. The most common causes of this include:
After pregnancy, many women suffer from loose skin and separated abdominal muscles (diastasis recti). During pregnancy, the skin stretches and the muscles separate to allow room for growing baby. Most of the time, what stretches does not retract completely, leaving women in the with a bulge in their lower abdomen. Unfortunately, no amount of exercise or dieting will resolve this problem.
Weight loss and getting into shape, especially in a very short amount of time, can be a good thing, but it may leave you with lots of loose, sagging skin. As this protrusion is due to excess skin, it will not go away without a tummy tuck in Turkey.
Natural aging process
Both collagen and elastin production decline as people age, which may affect not only the facial skin, but also the skin in abdominal area. If you are suffering from a loose, saggy abdomen due to aging, we can bring back your youthfulness with tummy tuck in Istanbul.
Whether you’ve had a C-section or a previous abdominoplasty with poor results, sagging skin can be left behind. This problem can be corrected by a tummy tuck in Turkey as well.
Main Benefits of Tummy Tuck in Turkey
Main benefits of abdominoplasty or tummy tuck in Turkey are:
- A contoured waistline and tighter abdomen
- Confidence in wearing your favorite clothes
- Reduced stretch marks
- A better outlook
Good Candidates for Tummy Tuck in Turkey
You might be a suitable candidate for tummy tuck in Turkey if you:
- have excess skin that has lost its elasticity throughout the abdominal area.
- have stubborn fat or other imperfections on your lower stomach.
- find your stomach muscles weakened and separated after pregnancy.
- have a protruding abdomen that is NOT predominantly due to an excess of intra-abdominal fat surrounding your internal organs.
- are at a stable weight (Unfortunately, tummy tuck Turkey is not a procedure for patients who are grossly overweight).
- have finished having children.
- are in good overall health with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- have realistic expectations.
- don’t smoke as smoking impairs the healing process.
What Are the Different Types of Tummy Tuck in Turkey?
There are a number of different types of abdominoplasty, including standard or full tummy tuck, mini tummy tuck, extended tummy tuck, and the reverse tummy tuck.
The types of tummy tuck in Turkey vary based on the extent and location of skin excess. These two factors will influence the location and length of the incision that the surgeon needs to make. For example, a person who is getting a full tummy tuck will require a larger incision than other one who is having a mini tummy tuck in Turkey.
Full Tummy Tuck in Turkey
A Full tummy tuck Turkey, also known as standard abdominoplasty, is performed to improve both the upper and lower abdomen. It means that, when the excess of skin and or fat extends above your navel and there is also a significant separation of the abdominal wall muscles, this type of abdominoplasty is done.
During a full abdominoplasty, the surgeon makes an incision across the lower abdomen extends from hip to hip. This incision can be hidden under your bikini line. Next, he makes a circular incision around the belly button to free it from the surrounding skin.
A new hole is created in the correct position for the belly button after tightening the abdominal muscles, removing excess skin and/or fat, pulling down the skin. Finally, the incisions are sutured.
read more : plastic surgery procedure
Mini Tummy Tuck in Turkey
Mini tummy tuck in Turkey refers to less invasive and minimal abdominoplasty. This procedure is an ideal option for patients with less fat and skin to remove, and it involves a small incision along the bikini line, usually up to about 20cm in length. So the whole procedure is done below the belly button and it is not moved or repositioned.
What to Do Before Tummy Tuck in Turkey
- Get lab testing.
- Stop smoking a few weeks prior to the surgery.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements at least 2 weeks before the operation.
- In order to reduce the possibility of infection shave and wax the area to be cut.
- Make sure there will be someone to take care of you for at least 10 days following surgery.
- Reach your ideal weight before undergoing a tummy tuck because losing further weight after the operation will undermine the final result.
What to Do After Tummy Tuck in Turkey
- Take the medications prescribed by your surgeon.
- Wear a compression garment.
- Take vitamin A and vitamin C supplements.
- Do not lift heavy objects for the first 6 weeks after surgery.
- Avoid having sex until 3 weeks after surgery (after that, it should be gentle).
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet accompanied by regular exercise is essential in maintaining the results of surgery.
resource : https://jddonline.com/articles